An email service called Yahoo Mail was introduced in 1997. Free Web-based email service Yahoo Mail is ideal for quick communication. You can sign in to all of Yahoo’s services with a Yahoo account. Users of Yahoo Mail can pick between text messaging, chat, and email as their preferred methods of communication.
When you register for a Yahoo account, Yahoo Mail, the company’s email service, is available to you for free.
A customized breaking news feed, address book, and other services are all accessible after creating a Yahoo account.
Maintaining a Yahoo account is a terrific way to get a personalized feed of breaking news in addition to receiving your own @yahoo.com email address.
A Yahoo account offers a streamlined ecosystem of tools to make the most of your time online, from a home page you may customize to web services like Yahoo Answers and Yahoo Notepad.
Here’s how to get started using any browser on your Mac or PC to create a Yahoo account if you’re new to Yahoo’s services.
The domains yahoo.com, ymail.com, and rocketmail.com all provide free email accounts with 1 TB of online storage thanks to Yahoo Mail. Yahoo Mail also has a search feature and folders for storing communications.
How to Sign Up For a New Yahoo Email Account On Phone
The best way to make a new Yahoo account is through the desktop website:
- Visit the Yahoo Sign-up page.
- Fill out the form with your first and last name, the username you want to use for your new Yahoo email address, a password, your phone number, and birthday.
- Make a strong password, remember it, and store it in a password manager. Your phone number is used for account recovery.
- Click Continue.
- To verify that you are the owner of the phone listed with that phone number, select either Text me an Account Key or Call me with a verification code.
- Enter the key to verify that you have access to that phone, and then select Verify.
- Select Continue.
- You’ll be redirected to the Yahoo homepage. To access Yahoo Mail, select Mail (located in the upper-right corner of the page), or go to mail.yahoo.com.
How to Sign Up For a New Yahoo Email Account Online
- Go to Yahoo.com in your browser.
- Click the Signup button now.
- Now enter your basic information to establish a Yahoo account. Include your name, age, gender, and birthdate.
- To create a Yahoo account, click the Continue button right now.
- By using your phone number, create a Yahoo account.
- To verify your account, type in your mobile number.
- A one-Time Password (OTP) will now be sent to the phone number you provided earlier.
- Type in the OTP to confirm your account.
- Finally, the creation of your Yahoo account has been successful.