100 Free and Fun Things To Do Without Spending a Dime
Have you ever had a free weekend without making any purchases? or want ideas of 100 Free and Fun Things To Do Without Spending a Dime? Here are ways to have fun without spending money.
Truth be told, I’m afraid of the no-spend weekend. I mean, who, in their right mind, would want to put their effort into controlling their expenses for even one hour, let alone a weekend? I also know that frugal people exist who can go weeks, months, or perhaps even years without spending a single penny.
I’m not part of their group.
No fluff, please: I enjoy spending money, and that’s all there is to it.
I believe that when you try to stop yourself from doing something, you only increase your interest in doing it. We’re just a product of our genes.
I suspect I’m not the only one who holds these attitudes.
To put it another way, I needed to use a different approach. Instead of focusing on avoiding debt, I decided to focus on enjoying my time and spending time on fun activities that were absolutely free.
However, I enjoy spending money as well as receiving things for free.
Actually, I believe I’m rather smug when I receive something for free.
Every Saturday is “fabulously free fun days!”
This post should really be titled “Fabulously Free Fun Days.”
If you want to have fun, know that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to do it. You’ll also remember all those carefree childhood days when you would spend time playing in the woods or building a treehouse in your neighbors’ yard.
Biggest benefit: A No Spend Weekend can have a major financial impact.
For the purpose of brainstorming, here are some of my favorite ideas for you, but now it’s up to you to generate new ideas.
50 Frugal Living Ideas To Save Lots Of Money This Year.
15 Tips On How to Live Below Your Means
100 Free and Fun Things To Do Without Spending a Dime
- Look for something inspirational or amusing.
It is important to defend your space, while at the same time, incorporating uplifting and entertaining content that will increase your spirit’s positivity
- 2. Rekindle old memories To have a full life, you need to make use of your free time, which means savoring past memories. When your gratitude tank is full, you will be grateful for all the opportunities and growth life has provided you.
When in doubt, just grab whatever art materials you have, turn on some soothing music, and paint. It is critical that you remember the YouTube videos we spoke about earlier. There are plenty of helpful and inspiring painting tutorials online.
4. Create a day dedicated to watching movies (OR NIGHT)
Go out and see a few movies, then cook some popcorn at home, and spend the day in your pajamas. The best days aren’t always the busiest. That’s great! Let’s celebrate by taking time for ourselves and relaxing.
Using Pinterest to search for fun and simple crafts to do is a great idea. Start learning how to embroider, crochet, or use modge podge or other crafty techniques. Use these for crafts, which you can sell to make money even more.
6. An exercise routine
Working out is healthy and inexpensive! Doing something to get your blood flowing like listening to music or watching a YouTube video gets you up and moving. In my personal opinion, I think Zumba videos are the best. They provide step-by-step tutorials, and in no time you’re already drenched in sweat.
7. Make the area around you neat.
I have recently watched Marie Kondo’s Tidying Up show on Netflix. On a no-spend weekend, work on the things you’ve learned so that you can start implementing them.
8. Browse the internet for free stuff
Search for free stuff on social media groups or online venues like Craigslist.
9. Nap for 2-3 hours
The price you put on taking a break is out of your control.
10. Write a book or start a blog
I’ve wanted to write a book or start a blog for as long as I can remember, but I’ve never had the time. Why not take the first step?
11. Analyze your budget.
To see what you can do to save, view your incoming money (what you have available) compared to your spending (what you use). Search for new money-saving and money-making opportunities every month.
12. Go to your local board game store or join a board game club
My family enjoys board games, but we don’t seem to get around to playing them very often. We do this primarily because we have several extremely competitive children who do not enjoy being defeated! A no-spend weekend, on the other hand, is the ideal opportunity to schedule a game night with friends.
13. Treat yourself to a spa day at home.
Many inexpensive homemade beauty treatments can be made with ingredients you already have in your kitchen or pantry. Alternatively, you could simply relax in the bath with some candles lit, music playing, and your favorite drink in hand.
14. Take a look at a TED talk.
TEDTalks are among the most invigorating and educational videos available, and they are available for free.
15. Pay a visit to one of your local botanic gardens.
Botanic gardens can be found in almost every town in Australia. Learn about the local flora and fauna, bush tucker, and non-native trees and plants that can be found in the area.
16.Take a spin on your local bike trail.
Every year, an increasing number of these appear across the country. Due to the fact that they primarily follow old railway lines, the trails are relatively flat and easy to cycle on. They pass through some of the most beautiful countryside and national parks in the world.
17. Experiment with new recipes in the kitchen.
Try your hand at your own version of Ready Steady Cook and invent a new dish using whatever you have in your kitchen cupboard. Purchasing additional ingredients is considered cheating!
18. Visit your local library.
I’m a voracious reader, but I don’t visit the library very often these days for some reason. Until recently, that is. Not only does our local library have an incredible collection of books, but they also host regular free special events such as craft workshops, writers workshops, children’s storytelling, and school holiday activities throughout the year.
19. Schedule a reflexology session for yourself.
This is a lovely thing to do, and it is a valuable skill to have learned as well. Not only can reflexology help you relax, but it can also be extremely beneficial to your overall health and well-being as well. On YouTube, you can find a plethora of free how-to videos.
20. Invite some friends over for a fire pit and barbecue.
Make a small fire pit in the backyard and enjoy a small bonfire with your family. Inviting everyone to bring marshmallows to toast while you talk is a great idea.
21. Take a stroll through the woods.
If possible, get out into the countryside, or simply discover a new part of town. Perhaps you could try to discover a new park or a new favorite neighborhood in your city.
22. Take a break and go camping.
Choose a nice, safe camping location from which to organize your camping materials. By tossing some campfire smores and some spooky stories into the mix, you’re all set!
23. Ride a bicycle.
Whether you want to get outside and ride on a trail or remain in your town is completely up to you. The more people you ride with, the more exciting it will be.
24. Try to fly a kite.
Kite flying is a blast. You can do it using things that you have at home.
25. Visit a major city on foot.
Look and act like a tourist when you’re in your town or city. To start with, you’re already a resident, which means you already know where you can get away with charging no fees and where you can’t.
26. Go on a hiking trip.
In addition to getting your daily exercise, hiking helps you see spectacular sights.
27. Go swimming on a pool day!
First, put on your swimsuit, then put on some sunscreen lotion, and go to a public pool that doesn’t charge a fee.
28. For the sake of self-improvement, begin learning a new language
Also, you should try a free app like Duolingo.
29. Design your dream vacation
Even if you can’t afford it right now, it’s fun to plan a dream vacation. That could even get you interested in getting your own side hustle going, so you can save up for it.
30. Make a free yoga video on YouTube and submit it to the project.
Yoga with Adriene is a reliable and well-done channel. This video is great for those who are just getting started with making videos. There are no expensive yoga clothes or yoga mats necessary – just dive in!
31. Invite someone to have a chat
My best guess is that there is a family member or close friend who would be eager to hear from you.
32. Take advantage of free local events.
For most of us, something exciting is always happening close. You can find out about upcoming events from the local paper or online.
33. Write a letter to a friend who lives far away, addressing their arrival.
No one can resist receiving a letter in the mail.
34. visualize a vision of your future
As far as I’m concerned, this is truly motivating. Even if you’re working on a side project like me, it’s nice to have something like this to inspire you. Begin by making a list of your goals, and then go to Pinterest or by making a dream board of magazine clippings taped to your desk. You get to spend an un-busy weekend daydreaming, followed by a few months of working hard to realize your dream.
35. Have an outdoor picnic or barbecue.
At home, place your umbrella on the floor if it’s raining. Even if you must buy something, do not purchase anything. You will have to use what you have at home.
36. Find an online game to play.
37. If you want to learn the Tic Toc dance, learn everything.
38. Start learning calligraphy now.
39. You should be able to learn how to do a new makeup look.
40. Take care of your skin, as it is your body’s largest organ.
41. Consider watching a new show.
42. Once you’ve done a puzzle, do it again.
43. Create a scrapbook of memories.
44. Do a purse clean-out and you’ll be surprised by how much junk you have stored away in your purse.
45. At the end of the year, empty your car’s trunk.
46. Hike in your own backyard.
47. To list out your life’s goals, make a list and be specific.
48. Prepare your weekly menu.
47. Use cards.
50. Grateful journal.
51. Get your group started on a release journal.
52. The kitchen and the refrigerator should be cleaned to get rid of all the leftover leftovers that were never utilized.
53. Gluing your shoes and rolling them in glitter makes them glittery.
54. Always keep your gadgets clean.
55. Have a garage sale and get rid of unnecessary possessions.
Once you’ve cleaned out your wardrobe/cupboard/room, hold a garage sale to earn some money by selling the excess junk you have.
56. Karaoke at home.
As long as you have a good old singsong at home, you don’t need expensive mics or software. Karaoke videos are abundant on YouTube, and you can even get the old Sing Star if you’d like.
57. Create artwork in one of the following ways:
A good group or activity for families and friends would be something like this.
58. Go for a walk.
59. Put your DIY skills to work.
60. Play board games every week.
61. Keep your backyard nice and tidy.
62. Write a book, begin work on your next project.
63. To compose a stress-reducing/motivating playlist, use some chill/inspirational music.
65. It doesn’t matter how small your jewelry collection is; organize it anyway.
66. Re-write your bio or your about page to include these qualities and make it great!
67. Prepare a lavish breakfast: scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, and tea.
68. Pay attention to the window.
69. Recreate the magic of your favorite childhood TV shows by Googleing them all and getting lost in nostalgia.
70. Do this piece of art justice.
71. Sit down and watch the sunset.
72. Wear clean pajamas.
73. Learn how to fish
74. Learn how to unclog your sink
75. Make a DIY face mask and bandana
76. Join an online dancing class
77. Try cocktails and mocktails
78. Paint your nails
79. Whiten your teeth
80. Grow your hair longer
81.Take a gift to your mum
82. Learn to change a bulb
83. Learn how to climb a tree
84. Take a swimming class
85. Try coding
86. Plant your extra seeds
87. Tender your garden
89. Play with your kids
90. Bake with your kids
91. Mix some natural body scrub
92. Plant a flower
94. Sew a pillowcase
95. Make some coffee
96. Scroll through luna games
98. Learn ps games
100. Take it easy!
So here you have them; 100 Free and Fun Things To Do Without Spending a Dime.
How to not spend money and save In 7 Steps
13 Ways to Save Money as a Stay at Home Mom For 2021
7 Stupid-Simple Personal Finance Hacks $ Tips That Will Change Your Life