Click below to read our best guide on How to Open Instagram Account In 2022.
If you’d want to join the millions of people indulging in Instagram culture, you can establish an Instagram account of your own for free! You can do this on your favorite smartphone or, if you’re vintage, establish your account up on a computer.
Let’s go over the guide.
How to Open Instagram Account using Mobile device
- Download the Instagram app from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it.
- Tap Sign up with email or phone number (Android) or Create new account (iPhone), then enter your email address or phone number (which will require a confirmation code) and tap Next. You can also tap Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with your email address or phone number, create a username and password, fill in your profile info and then tap Next. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log in to your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
How to Open Instagram Account using a computer device
- Go to instagram.com.
- Click Sign up, enter your email address, create a username and password or click Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with an email address, click Sign up. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log in to your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
How to Open Instagram Account From a Mobile Browser
- Go to instagram.com.
- Tap Sign up, enter your email address, create a username and password, or tap Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register using an email address, tap Sign up. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log in to your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
If you sign up using email, make sure that you enter your email address correctly and choose an email address that only you can access.
If you log out and forget your password, you’ll need to be able to access your emails to get back into your Instagram account. Note that if you created your account recently, people on Instagram may see that you have a new account.
How to Open Instagram Account Using Facebook
- Navigate to your instagram page
- Enter your sign-up information on the right side of the page. This information includes the following:
- A current email address.
- Your full name.
- Your preferred username.
- Your preferred password.
- You can also click “Log in with Facebook” at the top of this information entry box to create an account with your Facebook name and password. This will link your Facebook and Instagram accounts.
How to customize your new instagram account
Add Profile Photo”. If you already have a profile photo, this option will be entitled “Change Profile Photo”. You have several options for uploading your profile photo:
- Import from Facebook – Select a photo from your Facebook media. Your Facebook account and Instagram account must be linked.
- Import from Twitter – Select a photo from your Twitter media. Your Twitter account and Instagram account must be linked.
- Take Photo – Take a photo to use for your profile.
- Choose from Library – Select a photo from your camera roll.
Change Profile Photo
Choose a profile photo from your preferred source and upload it. This will give your Instagram account a distinct image or face, making it more recognized than an account that does not have a profile picture.
If your Instagram account is dedicated to a particular brand or business, this is a fantastic spot to submit a logo.
To add a name, choose the “Name” field and press “Enter.” Normally, this place would be allocated for your complete name, however, Instagram allows users to enter a single name in this field (e.g., a first or the last name).
If you’re using this account for professional purposes, you might want to consider using your company’s name instead of your own.
Add a website
To enter the URL of your website, select “Website” from the drop-down menu. If you have a dedicated website (for example, one for personal material, one for photography, or one for your business), entering the URL link for it in this area will cause it to appear underneath your profile information when other people visit your page.
You can edit this field at any time. This is a terrific approach for you to advertise your work or personal life outside of Instagram without having to spend money on advertising or marketing campaigns.
Add a Bio
To add a bio to your account, click on the “Bio” area. Information about your Instagram content and/or intentions should be included in this section; for example, if your Instagram is mostly comprised of nature photographs, include that information in the bio box.
You can also include relevant hashtags in this section, which will help viewers who are looking for comparable material to find your account more easily.