What is the Techron Advantage Credit Card?
The Techron Advantage Credit Card from Synchrony Bank features six months of no interest if you make your first purchase within the first 6 months of opening your account. You can get unlimited 2% cash back on gas, restaurant and grocery stores purchases, and earn 1% cashback on all other purchases, with no limits or rotating categories to keep track of.
As long as you’re paying off your balance in full each month, this card offers some great rewards, making it one of the best credit cards available today. But what else makes it so great? Read on to find out more!
Exclusive Benefits Of Techron Advantage Credit Card
The card comes with a bevy of exclusive benefits that other cards may not offer. These include complimentary roadside assistance, up to $100 for replacement luggage and reimbursement for some travel expenses. You can also get $100 off your airline ticket purchase when you use your card to book through American Airlines’ website or at one of its airport kiosks, according to American Airlines’ website.
In addition, many of these cards come with additional travel rewards. For example, if you spend more than $25,000 on your card in a year (or make 20 transactions), you will receive 1.5 miles per dollar spent on all purchases.
And if you spend more than $50,000 in a year (or make 40 transactions), you will receive 2 miles per dollar spent on all purchases. There are no foreign transaction fees either—which is rare among credit cards—and both annual fees are waived for first-year memberships.
The card has a $0 annual fee for balance transfers and cash advances. It does, however, charge an annual fee of $95 for standard purchases. This means that if you use your card for regular purchases, you’ll need to spend more than $2,700 in one year to make up for it. For many people, however, that’s a small price to pay when they can save so much money on fuel.
Is a Gas Credit Card Worth It?
It depends. The best rewards credit cards provide you with cashback, and there are a number of gas credit cards that give at least 3% back on your gasoline purchases. But if you’re looking for more than just a few cents off per gallon, it might be worth it to consider other options. For example, some grocery stores offer fuel discounts or special deals on certain days of the week; these can be as high as 10%, which can save you quite a bit more money in addition to what you’d get from a gas credit card.
How to Apply for Techron Advantage Visa Card
- Visit the Techron Advantage Visa Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
How to Activate The Techron Advantage Credit Card
For most cardholders the most convenient way to activate their Techron Advantage card is by accessing the online website, here are some steps to follow:
- Visit www.techronadvantagecard.com/activate
- Click the gold Activate Card button
- Enter the following info to activate your card:
- Account number
- Three-digit security code
- Last four digits of your social security number
- Date of birth
- Click the gray Activate button
To activate your card, you’ll need to visit a Chevron gas station or make an online purchase at a retailer that accepts Visa. After that, your card should arrive in about a week, which will give you time to register it with Techron and access all of its perks. Even if you’re not planning on using your card right away, activating it as soon as possible can help protect against fraudulent purchases.
You’ll want to make sure that you get a receipt every time you use your card, so be sure to ask for one when making an online purchase. It might also be helpful to have extra cards on hand just in case one gets lost or stolen—this way, no one else will be able to spend your money without permission. You can also sign up for direct deposit (if offered by your employer) through Chase’s website.
Techron advantage credit card payment-(Pay As A Guest Option)
On the Login box look for “Make Secure Payments Pay As Guest:
Enter the following info:
- Card number
- Last 4 social security number
- Click the Find Account button
- Select your payment method
Where Can I Use My Techron Advantage Card?
What you should know about using your card: You can use your Techron Advantage Card anywhere MasterCard is accepted. And in most cases, it’s just like using a debit card. If you are making a purchase or payment, simply tell your cashier or merchant that you would like to use your card and swipe away!
The only difference between using your Techron Advantage Card and a regular credit card is that when you make a purchase with your advantage card, it will not be reported as part of your credit history (as long as there are no unpaid balances).
Instead, each transaction will be reported on your statement as an Account Purchase. But don’t worry – if you pay off each month what you owe on time, then no harm is done!
Read helpful techron advantage credit card reviews
Techron Advantage Credit Card Customer Service
- Monday – Friday 8am to 12am EST
- Call 1-866-893-7864
- For stolen or lost card
- Call 1-877-295-2080
Related Credit Card Post;
- Zulily Credit Card Payment Login | zulily.syf.com Account Login Details
- Apply Brand Source Credit Card, Login, Customer Service
- Chevron Credit Card Login, Payment, Customer Service
- Academy Sports Credit Card Login, Application, Customer Service
- Reflex credit card: Signup, Login, Review, Pros & Cons
- How to Apply for a Walmart Credit Card in 2022
- Zulily Credit Card Login | Zulily Credit Card Online
- kubotacreditusa Apply, Login, Review
- Lowes syf, Lowes syf Credit Card Login, www.lowes.syf.com
- Login Creditkarma | www.creditkarma.com Login
- How to Signup, Login, and Apply for an Avant Credit Card
- Floor and Decor Credit Card Login, Payment, Phone Number
- Suncoast Credit Union Login (2022)
- Torrid Credit Card Login, Apply & Phone Number
Frequently Asked Questions
Customers who apply for the Techron Advantage Card will first be considered for the Techron Advantage Visa Credit Card. If not approved, the applicant will then be considered for the Techron Advantage Credit Card.
Between October 1, 2021, and September 30, 2022, new and existing cardholders can earn 6¢/gal. in Fuel Credits on PLUS and 8¢/gal. in Fuel Credits on Supreme/Premium when they pay with their Techron Advantage Card in the Chevron or Texaco mobile app:
- 3¢/gal. on Regular or Diesel
- 6¢/gal. on PLUS (Limited-time mobile app offer)
- 8¢/gal. on Supreme/Premium (Limited-time mobile app offer)
Cardholders will continue earning 3¢/gal. in Fuel Credits regardless of fuel-grade after September 30, 2022.
- New cardholders can earn 37¢/gal. in Fuel Credits for the first 90 days when they open a new account starting October 1, 2021.
- Plus, with the limited-time offer and everyday rewards, that’s up to 45¢/gal. in Fuel Credits for new Credit cardholders when they fill up at a Chevron or Texaco station! And up to 55¢/gal. in Fuel Credits for new Visa Credit cardholders when they make qualifying purchases outside of fuel merchants and fill up at a Chevron or Texaco station!
In addition to the convenience of paying at the pump and earning Fuel Credits, the Techron Advantage Card provides a level of security that may not be available with your debit card, such as $0 Fraud Liability. Also, regular use of a credit card, such as the Techron Advantage Card, can help you build your credit history when payments are made on time, unlike a debit card. Plus, it’s accepted at nearly 8,000 Chevron and Texaco stations in the U.S.