I believe you are interested in learning how to sign out of Pinterest. Even the finest of the best may make simple things complicated by overthinking them. Here is a tutorial on how to sign out of Pinterest or sign out of Pinterest on Android, iOS, and the web version of Pinterest. To navigate to the appropriate section, use one of the links below.
Pinterest, like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, is a social media platform where users can lose themselves for hours. Pinterest, like those apps and many others, offers a simple sign-in option, as well as the ability to stay signed in until you want to sign out.
On your iPhone or iPad, follow these steps to sign out of Pinterest.
- On your phone, launch the Pinterest app.
- Select ‘Saved’ from the drop-down menu. It can be seen in the bottom right corner.
- In the top right corner, tap the settings button. The icon will be hexagonal in shape.
- ‘Log Out’ will be the final choice. It should be tapped.
- Signing out of the Pinterest app on an Android is similar to signing out on an iPhone; the only difference is that on an Android, the profile button is in the upper right corner.
The Pinterest app isn’t used by everyone on phone. Some users choose to utilize their desktop or laptop browsers to explore Pinterest.
Using your PC or laptop browser, follow these steps to sign out of Pinterest.
- Move your pointer to the upper right corner’s profile icon. Select it by clicking on it.
- Place your cursor on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen. Select it by clicking on it.
- There will be a drop-down menu. Last but not least, there will be a ‘Logout’ option. Select it by clicking on it.