Have you been looking for a way to pay your Kay Jewelers bill without going into the store? You can now make payments online through Synchrony Bank’s website. It’s fast and easy, but there are some things you should know about this method of payment before using it.
Kay Jewelers Online Payment Facts
- Kay Jewelers offers flexible payment plans for up to 48 months.
Kay Jewelers offers flexible payment plans for up to 48 months. This means that you can make monthly payments as little or as much as you’d like, and pay off the balance at any time without penalty. You can also choose to make one big payment when your loan is paid in full.
- Your monthly payment and interest rate may vary, depending on your credit history.
Your monthly payment and interest rate may vary, depending on your credit history.
Depending on the type of account you have with us and your credit score, you may pay a higher or lower interest rate than what is shown above. If you are interested in finding out more about our current rates, just ask one of their representatives!
How to Make a Kay Jewelers Online Payment
- Make a payment online through Synchrony Bank’s secure website by logging into your account.
- To make a payment online with Synchrony Bank, you must have a valid email address.
- You can also use your phone number or social security number if you have one.
- visit Kay Jewelers’ website and select “Make a Payment” on the top right corner of their homepage. Then click “Continue” when prompted with this message:
- If you are using an iPhone or iPad device and don’t see this message, open Safari (the default browser) and go to the Kay Jewelers’ website from there.*
- -If you are not already logged into your account, click “Sign In” at the top right corner of the page or click “Sign Up” to create an account.
- From there, you will be prompted with several steps including creating a password and answering security questions.* –
- Click on “Payments & Statements” then enter your credit card number and expiration date. If needed, there is also a link to reset your PIN under “Payment Settings.
- Make your payments.
Related: Kay Jewelers Credit Card Login, Apply, Payment & Customer Service
How to Create a Kay Jewelers Online Payment Account
If you don’t have an online account, you can create one on the site.
To create an account, you’ll need to fill out the form and click “Continue”. You’ll be asked for your email address and password. Once you’ve done that, you’re ready to go!
If you don’t have access to a computer or mobile device with internet connectivity, we recommend using the app on your phone instead.
Contact Kay Jewelers’ Customer Service Toll-Free at 866-367-4310 Regarding Your Payment Plan
- Contact Kay Jewelers’ customer service toll-free at 866-367-4310 regarding your payment plan, or check the FAQs on Kay.com.
- If you have any questions about the payment process, please contact them directly at https://www.kay.com/contact-us
Synchrony Bank’s website offers online payments. To make a payment, you’ll need to log in with your account number and password. You can also use the customer service phone number for questions or assistance with your account.
Kay Jewelers offers flexible payment plans for up to 48 months. Your monthly payment and interest rate may vary, depending on your credit history. Make a payment online through Synchrony Bank’s secure website by logging into your account. If you don’t have an online account, you can create one on the site. Contact Kay Jewelers’ customer service toll-free at 866-367-4310 regarding your payment plan, or check the FAQs on Kay.com
Leave a Reply