Eddie Bauer Credit Card Review
Is the Eddie Bauer Credit Card worth getting? This review will help you decide whether or not to apply for the card. Eddie Bauer has long been associated with high-quality goods, but it’s also known to be quite pricey.
Is it worth paying extra for the brand name? If so, the Eddie Bauer Credit Card might be the way to go because it has several unique perks that you can’t get anywhere else – and it will earn you some valuable rewards points in the process! Keep reading this review to learn more about the card and how it can benefit your daily life.
Where Can I Use My Eddie Bauer Rewards Points?
There are several online and retail outlets that accept Eddie Bauer Rewards Points as a form of payment. The following is a partial list of places where you can redeem your points. You can also search by using My Eddie Bauer and clicking on My Account to find out where else you can use your rewards points. (*Cards may not be available at all locations.) – Eddie Bauer: Use your card at any Eddie Bauer location in-store or online.
- Neiman Marcus: Use your card when shopping in any Neiman Marcus location, including Last Call, Home Store, and more.
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Use your card when shopping in any Saks Fifth Avenue location, including Last Call and Off 5th stores.
- Nordstrom: Use your card when shopping in any Nordstrom location, including Nordstrom Rack stores.
What Are The Benefits Of An Eddie Bauer Credit Card Visa?
If you’re a die-hard Eddie Bauer fan, it only makes sense to get an Eddie Bauer credit card. Just because you’re earning points doesn’t mean you have to miss out on gear discounts and other perks.
Here are the benefits of an Eddie Bauer Visa card that should get your attention
1. Earn points for every dollar spent: The main benefit of any rewards credit card is getting points for every dollar spent—and with an Eddie Bauer Visa, you can earn up to five times more points than with some cards.
You’ll earn one point per dollar spent on all purchases (except those at gas stations or grocery stores), but if you shop at Eddie Bauer Retail stores or online, you can earn two or even five times as many points per dollar spent.
2. Use points toward new clothing and accessories: Not only do you earn points when shopping at Eddie Bauer, but you also get rewarded for using those points. Once you reach 5,000 points, you can redeem them for $50 off a purchase of $100 or more; 10,000 points earns $100 off; 20,000 earns $200 off; 30,000 earns $300 off; 40,000 earns $400 off; 50,000 earns $500 off.
How Does The Advantages Program Work?
The Eddie Bauer Rewards Program rewards you for every dollar you spend. For every $1 spent, members receive a point that can be redeemed for Bauer Bucks, which are coupons worth $5 or more and have no expiration date.
Is There An Annual Fee For Eddie Bauer Credit Card?
Unfortunately, there is an annual fee for owning a credit card. The Eddie Bauer card has a $49 annual fee. In exchange for that fee, however, you’ll get to take advantage of some great rewards and benefits.
How To Sign Up For The Eddie Bauer Credit Card
It’s easier than you think. To sign up for an Eddie Bauer credit card, you must be 18 years or older, and there are a few things to take into consideration beforehand. You need to make sure that your annual income is at least $10,000 and you must have a valid email address in order to apply.
It’s important to know that due to FTC regulations, any purchases made within 90 days of opening your account will require approval from Eddie Bauer Credit Card application services.
Also, if you have opened five or more accounts with different creditors in the last two years, then you may not qualify for their rewards program. However, if you do meet these requirements then it’s time to start shopping!
When applying online, you can expect to fill out basic information such as your name, date of birth and Social Security number. Once completed, simply click submit and wait for confirmation via email. Once confirmed, all you have to do is pay off your balance each month!
If paying off your balance isn’t something you can commit to doing on a monthly basis, then maybe it would be better to reconsider signing up for an Eddie Bauer credit card.
- Launch your web browser.
- Head over to the search address to paste https://d.comenity.net/ac/eddiebauer/public/home
- At the homepage, click on Apply button.
- Next, the application page is here. There are three stages to complete
- On the first page, personal details will be requested: email address, phone numbers, names, ZIP code, street address, annual income, date of birth, and co.
- After completing the first stage, go to Next.
How to Activate Eddie Bauer Credit Card
- Open your internet web browser from a mobile phone or PC.
- Navigate to the search address to log onto https://d.comenity.net/ac/eddiebauer/public/home.
- Click on Register for Online Access.
- To see the Register button go to the navigation panel above or on the login form.
- Verify the card with a few requested details. Starting from SSN down to email address.
- Register an account by filling in the columns and then submit it after accepting the terms and conditions.
Eddie Bauer Credit Card Customer Service
- Details and online application.
- Apply by phone: 1-800-426-8020.
Eddie Bauer Credit Card Phone Number
To place an order by phone, please call 1-800-426-8020
- Zulily Credit Card Payment Login | zulily.syf.com Account Login Details
- Apply Brand Source Credit Card, Login, Customer Service
- Chevron Credit Card Login, Payment, Customer Service
- Academy Sports Credit Card Login, Application, Customer Service
- Reflex credit card: Signup, Login, Review, Pros & Cons
- How to Apply for a Walmart Credit Card in 2022
- Zulily Credit Card Login | Zulily Credit Card Online
- kubotacreditusa Apply, Login, Review
- Lowes syf, Lowes syf Credit Card Login, www.lowes.syf.com
- Login Creditkarma | www.creditkarma.com Login
- How to Signup, Login, and Apply for an Avant Credit Card
- Floor and Decor Credit Card Login, Payment, Phone Number
- Suncoast Credit Union Login (2022)
- Techron Advantage Credit Card Login, Activation Steps & Customer Service
Final Thoughts on The Eddie Bauer Credit Card
The Eddie Bauer credit card features a slightly above-average rewards program, which offers 2 points for every dollar spent at Eddie Bauer stores and online. An annual fee of $25, equates to 200 points or $5 worth of merchandise at most locations. For a store as large as Eddie Bauer, that’s not too shabby.
However, if you want more bang for your buck, you might be better off with a cash-back credit card like Chase Freedom Unlimited. It doesn’t offer any special perks but has no annual fee and gives 1.5% cashback on all purchases—and it can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.