Here is a list of Customer Service Number for Walmart Credit Cards.
Walmart is a discount department store chain based in the United States. Sam Walton founded the company in 1962 in the Arkansas town of Rogers. Originally, the store was known as Walton’s Five and Dime Store, after the owner.
In the present day, the company’s headquarters are located in Bentonville, Arkansas. The big box stores specialize in low-priced merchandise. Grocery giant Albertsons is the largest grocery retailer in the United States. Walmart Stores, Inc. reported a net income of $11.3 billion.
Walmart, according to Fortune Global, is the world’s largest public corporation in terms of revenue, with a market capitalization of $1 trillion. “Save money, live better” is the company’s motto, which translates as “save money, live better.” Walmart stores can be found in a variety of countries, including Mexico, the United Kingdom, Japan, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, and many others.
Customer service number for Walmart credit cards
Contact Walmart Customer Service. A lot of people are often stuck on how to contact Walmart customer service or get a Customer Service Number for Walmart Credit Cards, So below are Walmart email, phone numbers, website, and toll-free services to reach them.
- Customer Service Number for Walmart Credit Cards
Walmart credit card customer care phone number
- (800) 925-6278
Mailing Address:702 SW 8th StreetBentonville, Arkansas 72716-0160 United StatesPhone:(800) 925-6278
Walmart credit card customer service
- (800) 641-4526Collections: Walmart Credit/Community and Business
- (877) 968-6391Walmart Product Care Plan
- (800) 925-6278
Customer ServiceWalmart Customer Spark Panel, Walmart SurveysGeneral InfoWalmart ConnectInvestors/ Franchising
Earn 3% cashback at Walmart.com, 2% cashback at Walmart fuel stations, & 1% cashback at Walmart stores, up to $75 each year.1
Get peace of mind with three coverage levels, up to $200, for purchase transactions with opt-in & eligible direct deposit.2
ASAP Direct Deposit
Get your pay up to 2 days before payday & your benefits up to 4 days before benefits day with ASAP Direct Deposit
No monthly fee
Waive your monthly fee when you direct deposit $500+ in the previous monthly period. Otherwise, $5.94 a month.
See terms for details.
2% APY on savings
Earn 2% interest rate on up to $1,000 balance in your savings account. Plus, get chances to win cash prizes each month!4
Accounts for your family
Order an account for free for up to 4 additional approved members ages 13+, in the app, with your activated, personalized card.5
Other fees apply to the additional account.
Walmart Overview by walmartpissedconsumer.
- Walmart was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on May 31, this brand has received 11074 reviews.
- Walmart ranks 71 out of 373 in the Supermarkets and Malls category. The overall rating of the company is 2.2 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.
- Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: “Don’t trust Walmart for 2 days”, “Don’t trust what you buy will be there.”, “Update web site”, “I do shop at Walmart because of experiences like this.”, “Poor customer service on online shopping”.
- Most commonly, consumers tend to contact Walmart to ask questions about: shipping and delivery, request for information, return/replace.
- Review authors value the most Location and layout of Store. Consumers are not pleased with Customer service and Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy.
- The price level of this organization is medium according to consumer reviews.