Chevron Credit Card Customer Service Number Is 800-243-8766 (the best toll-free number). Chevron headquarters phone number: +1 925.842.1000.
The Chevron Credit Card Customer Service Number is available for you to call. You can use the number to get help with your card or find out more information about their products, services, and activities. Here are some additional details you should know:
Chevron Credit Card Customer Service Number;
- Phone Number: 1-800-354-4355 (general)
- Live Chat Support – Live Chat is available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 7 pm PST, except on holidays or if you have an urgent matter that requires immediate attention. The live chat agent will be able to answer any questions that you may have about your account or product features and benefits. They can also assist with setting up payment plan options if needed.
- Email Support – Email support options include sending an email directly from the website’s secure contact form or using one of the appropriate links located within each section of the site (for example, under “my card” there is a link titled “email us now”).
- When providing details via these methods please include your name as well as account number/card number if applicable so they can better serve you with accurate information regarding your inquiry!
Why do People Call Chevron Customer Support?
Chevron Credit Card customers have many reasons for calling the customer support team at Chevron. Some of these include:
- Making a payment
- Checking the balance on their card
- Reporting a lost or stolen card
- Canceling their card
- Checking their credit limit and/or checking the status of an application that they have made for a new Chevron Credit Card account online.
Chevron Contact Tips
You can get in touch with Chevron through its customer service number. Here’s what you should know:
- Have your Chevron credit card number ready. If you don’t have it handy, call back again once you do.
- Call during business hours. You’ll be able to speak directly to an agent during these times, but if the line is busy or no one picks up, try calling again later—or on another day.
What do you need to have ready when you call Chevron?
Before you call Chevron, make sure to grab your credit card number and contact information.
- Your card number
- Your name
- Your address
- Your account number (if applicable)
- Your social security number (if applicable)
- Phone number(s) where you can be reached during the day & evening/late at night (optional)
- Email address(es) you have access to on a regular basis (optional)
- Date of birth
They can help you with any questions or issues regarding your bill, your card, payments, and more.
If you need to contact Chevron, here are the best ways to do it.
- If you have questions or issues regarding your bill, payments, or your card: Call 866-662-2662 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m and 7 p.m EST.
- For all other inquiries (services): Call 800-967-2270 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m and 7 p.m CST, excluding holidays.* For more information on their policies regarding privacy and security.