A Little About The Belk Credit Card
- Get a $15 reward for every 400 points earned
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent
- The payment due date is at least 23 days after the close of each billing cycle. If you pay within this time frame, you’ll receive a 20-point bonus. Any late payments will incur a late fee ($35). Some payment methods have an additional service charge per transaction: PayPal has a 2% fee; Visa Checkout has 0%; MasterCard and Discover have 3% fees. The Belk credit card does not have any annual fees or over-limit fees, but there is no foreign transaction fee associated with it either.*
Belk Credit Card Login
Logging in to your Belk credit card account is simple. You have three options:
- Use the Belk app for iPhone or Android devices.
- Log in to the Belk website at belksinc.com/creditcard and click “View Account” under your name on the right-hand side of the page.
- Call 1-877-474-5557 for assistance with any questions about your account, including logging in!
Belk Credit Card Login Steps
For those who want to login with their Belk credit card, just follow these steps below.
- Open your web browser on your device
- Visit the official website which is www.belkcredit.com.
- Once on the homepage, provide your user ID and password on the space provided.
- Then, click on the secure login button.
How to Apply For a Belk Credit Card
Are you looking for a Belk credit card? You’re in the right place! Here’s how to get approved for a Belk credit card.
- First, visit the Belk store website and follow the links to apply for your ideal credit card. Once you’ve found it, simply fill out the online application form with all of your personal information and submit it.
- Alternatively, if there isn’t an online application process or if you’d rather not apply online, stop by one of their stores in person and speak with an associate about applying for one of their many different types of cards (such as their department store cards).
Belk Credit Card Payment
- How to pay your Belk credit card bill online
- Log in to your account at www.belkcreditcard.com to make a payment, or access the “Make a Payment” page from the main menu of the site.
- Enter your payment amount, date and select whether you want it applied as a one-time or recurring payment. You can also select how much of that amount should be allocated toward interest charges (if any) and late fees (if any). Finally, click “Save & Continue” if you want to continue making payments with this company indefinitely until they reach their limit; otherwise click “Save & Close” instead.
Belk Credit Card Customer Service
If you have any questions about your Belk credit card, or need to make a payment, Contact Belk Credit Card Customer Service at:
Belk Credit Card Phone Number
The Belk credit card phone number is 1-800-669-6550. This is the number you should call if you have any questions about your bill, or if you have any other issues with your credit card. You can also use this number to report lost or stolen cards, or to make payments on your account.
If for some reason it’s not possible for you to speak directly with a representative when calling the above number, keep trying! It doesn’t hurt to keep calling until someone picks up.
Belk Credit Card Rewards
In addition to the normal rewards you’d expect from a credit card, like points or cash back, Belk offers additional benefits for those who shop with their cards. The types of rewards you receive depend on whether or not you’re an Elite member. If you are an Elite member then your reward options are more extensive and varied than if you’re not an Elite member.
While all members receive 1 point per dollar spent on purchases made at Belk stores, online and by phone;
- Elites also get 100 points for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases made outside of Belk Stores; this includes online shopping as well as purchases made through the retailer’s mobile app (iOS & Android).
- Non-elites can redeem these points toward future purchases at any time by making them in store with your card or by calling customer service at (888) 565-5367 at any time during regular business hours; this is easily done but will take some time since it must be done over the phone rather than via a computer screen like non-elites have access too when they log into their accounts online after creating one first thing when opening up their account