Activating your Sephora credit card can be a great way to earn points and get access to exclusive sales, but you have to activate it first. Here are four different ways to do so, depending on your preferences.
Section: Option 1: Activate by Phone
Section: Option 2: Activate at a Store
Section: Option 3: Activate Online
Takeaway: All of these methods are pretty quick and easy! Just choose the one that works best for you.
Section: Option 1: Activate at a Store
To Activate Sephora Credit Card At The Shop, Get The Card
To activate your new Sephora credit card, you will need to have it with you as part of the process. You’ll need to provide the following:
- Card details (e.g., 16 digit card number)
- Personal information (e.g., name, address, phone number)
- Username and password
Section: Option 2: Activate Online
Go to the Sephora Credit Card activation website at sephoracreditcard.com.
- Once you have your card on hand, go to the Sephora Credit Card activation website at sephoracreditcard.com.
- You’ll need to create an account by entering information like your name and email address, as well as a password for accessing your account in the future (make sure it’s something you can remember!).
- Next is a nifty feature that allows you to upload photos of yourself so that when you’re shopping online at Sephora, they can verify that it’s actually you making purchases instead of some hacker! This step is optional but highly recommended since this will help keep your account safe from fraudsters who want to steal all of your money using nefarious means such as stealing credit card numbers from unsuspecting victims who think they’re buying makeup but are really only feeding into someone else’s criminal enterprise
Enter Your Personal Details
- Enter your card information, including the 16-digit card number, your 3-digit account number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- Choose a PIN for the card. The default is 12345, but you can change it if you’d like.
The credit line is $200 on this virtual card—it’s not enough to get free shipping from Sephora or shop online at all of their brands (basically just beauty). But it’s still nice to have in case I need a quick pick-me-up or just want to test out new products before purchasing the full price! And as long as they don’t raise my interest rates without notice again…
- Enter your first name and last name as they appear on the credit card.
- Lowercase letters should be fine, but capitalized names are best.
- If you have a middle name, include it in the first or last name field.
- If you have a suffix like Sr. or III (or even something shorter like “II”), enter that too—it may be required for activation purposes!
Finally, if you have an initial on your first or last name (e.g., Micheal Brown), feel free to add that too!
- Enter your date of the birth and primary phone number, then click “Continue.” In order to activate your card, you must be at least 18 years old and provide a valid U.S. address. The address you enter here will also be used as the billing address for all transactions made with your card.
- Follow the prompts on the next page to choose an activation option and accept terms & conditions of use; then click “Done” to confirm your choice. This page will also detail how long it takes between application approval and activation, depending on which option you picked in step 2 above (instant approval vs pending funding).
Choose a username and password for your account, then click “Continue.”
- Choose a username that is memorable. While it’s tempting to use your email address or name as your online username, this can make it easier for others to guess and access your account. Instead, choose something unique and easy to remember like “[email protected]” or “myfirstnameismylastname.”
- Choose a strong password that is not easy to guess. Make sure your password is at least eight characters long and uses letters, numbers, punctuation marks and symbols (e.g., “@#$%^&*()_+”). Avoid using any words from the dictionary or writing down personal information such as birth dates or social security numbers in the form of passwords since these are easily discovered by hackers who have access to public records databases containing such information about everyone living in America!
If you’re having trouble coming up with an effective combination for your new account login credentials then try these tips:
Follow these steps carefully to activate your Sephora credit card.
Section: Option 3: Activate by Phone
To activate Sephora credit card by phone, you’ll need to:
- Contact customer service by calling or visiting the website immediately if you lose your card.
- Activate the card online or by calling the phone number on the back of it (if your activation was not done online).
- Have a valid form of identification and proof of address with you when activating.
We hope we’ve given you a better understanding of what it takes to activate Sephora Credit Card online. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact their customer service department at Sephora. They will be happy to help!